Join us May 4-7th in Cornville, AZ
I will be leading a class on how to integrate wholistic remedies along with my techniques from my new workbook, The Re-Awakening. Here is a little more info about the conference:
The Southwest Region of the United States, carries many medicinal secrets in it’s desert. We are gathering local herbalists, desert enthusiasts, plant lovers and healers to share their Medicine Women wisdom for natural healing and wellness. This Southwestern Gathering will bring together Medicine Women to share their teachings knowledge of the medicinal plants available to us. We will focus on women’s health and well-being, how to use what is in our backyards. Experiencing the celebration of life, Mother Earth and honoring her beauty and abundance that she shares with us. Herbal workshops, goddess awakening, desert walk, plant identification, bee therapy, tea blends, salves more.
June 1st-5th, Cave Junction, OR
So excited to bring my message on Forgiveness of self, to the Spriti Weavers conference this year during Sun Session. If you will be in attendance, sign up for my class. I can’t wait to connect!
• Poptalk, International Women’s Day Pop Talk with New Hope Foundation International
• Lingerie & Wine with a Little Yoni Poppin’, Goddess Retreat, South Carolina
• The 15th Annual Dorothy Perry Thompson Colloquium in African American Studies and the African American Experience. Avoiding Enslavement in America: Human Trafficking
• Episode #160 Giving Forgiveness the Green Light With Toshia Shaw. Trish Blackwell Podcast, http://www.trishblackwell.com/160-2/
• 2015 National Mentoring Summit, The Renaissance Washington, DC, Downtown
• Women’s History Month, Tidewater Community College, Office for Intercultural Learning – Norfolk, VA
• Public Affairs Conference, “The Ethical Citizen: Can You Make A Difference?” Missouri State University, Springfield MO
• 2nd Annual IWI “Im Worth It ,” Las Vegas
• Trafficked No More! Documentary, Las Vegas
• Surviving Sin City Panel, Las Vegas PBS
• TEDxFremontEastWomen, Las Vegas NV
• Emerging Young Leaders, Alpha Kappa Alpha
• I am Me! Las Vegas, NV
• Aspire Conference, Las Vegas, NV
• Education Forum, Teen Suicide Prevention, and Human Trafficking Awareness, NAACP Forum
• I Remember the Dream Discussion Panel
• Father’s Day 2, MAN UP: Every Man Matters! Responsible Fatherhood and Positive Mentoring Symposium
• Surviving Sin City, Human Trafficking Awareness Event
• Unlocking the Power of Relationships, Women’s Federation for World Peace
• Las Vegas CityLife Magazine, 2013
• Las Vegas CityLife Magazine, 2012
Fearlessly Questioning Taking Control with Toshia Shaw.
My speech at Claremont Mckenna College in September 2015. All about how I survived domestic violence, sex trafficking, and finally success!
As nations around the globe attempt to fight sex trafficking, many consider legalizing prostitution. Two filmmakers travel across ten countries to explore the issue, attempting to answer the question: “How can we prevent sexual exploitation before it happens in the first place?” Toshia Shaw is a featured human trafficking expert in the film speaking on her experience and how to combat this issue.