PROFESSIONAL MENTORING/CONSULTING AGREEMENT
This agreement is entered into by Toshia Shaw, Professional Mentor/Consultant , with its office located either online, or at the physical office address 3180 W. Sahara Avenue, Ste C20 hereafter called “Consultant” and the person accepting the terms of this agreement hereafter called ” Client”.
FOR AND IN CONSIDERATION OF the amount determined between Consultant and Client of which is hereby acknowledged, the undersigned do hereby covenant, contract and agree as follows:
- Scope of Services: Consultant is hereby engaged to perform consulting services for the Client that has been agreed upon in signed contract
- Consulting fee: clients agree to pay unto Consultant the fixed amount set at time of agreement.
If a retainer fee is needed Client will pay before start of services, the agreed upon amount. After the 4th week, professional mentoring session invoice will be due the first day of services.
- Limited Services/Confidential Information: Consultant will assist Client in accordance with the scope of services. Services not included in Scope of Services may be performed by Consultant at the request of business for the hourly fee which was agreed upon.
Consultant expressly agrees not to divulge, publish or communicate any information regarding the Client or her financial conditions to any person without the express written consent of the Client. All information obtained by Consultant during this engagement and all suggestions and recommendations received by Client shall remain the property of Client and Consultant shall keep all such matters confidential.
- Term: The term of this engagement shall begin on the date specified on the contract and shall terminate specified on the contract unless sooner terminated by Clients. Client must give Consultant at least 2 weeks notice prior to cancellation. In the event of an early termination no refund of the fee paid will be due. If termination is for failure of Consultant to perform the services provided for above in which event the fee to which Consultant shall be entitled shall be equal to the amount of time spent in rendering the services. Consultant has the right to terminate contract in the event Client is not fulfilling the obligations of services rendered in a timely manner. In the event Consultant terminates the contract early, Consultant shall only be entitled to the amount spent in rendering the services.
- Client must cancel at least 24 hours in advance or reschedule for a new date and time for services. In the event Client does not call to cancel, or reschedule at least 24 hours in advance Client will still be liable for payment. In the event that it becomes necessary to enforce any of the terms of this agreement the defaulting party agrees to pay all reasonable attorneys fees incurred therein.
- This agreement shall be construed according to the laws of the State of Nevada, and state in which client lives and has permanent residence.
- This agreement may only be modified in writing and contains the entire terms of the agreement between the parties.
LIFE COACHING/HOLISTIC HEALING AGREEMENT
Appointments and Fees
Appointments are scheduled by Toshia Shaw, Healer/Life Coach (aforementioned LC) for specific dates and times. You must provide at least 24 hours notice of cancellation or you will be billed for the full session fee. Payment for the missed sessions is due at the rescheduled appointment unless other arrangements are made with your coach. Your LC will discuss any questions you may have regarding the fees for service during your first session. Payment in full is due at the time of service (i.e. at each session). A $25.00 fee will be charged for any declined/returned payments. An administrative fee of $25.00 will be applied to any past due accounts. Past due accounts will be sent to a recovery service and any fee incurred will be the client’s responsibility. Please discuss and questions or concerns with your coach.
Your coaching sessions are confidential within the limits prescribed by law. In general, no information will be released without your written consent. Relevant laws, however, require your coach to contact others if you appear to be in danger to yourself or to someone else, if your coach learns about child abuse/neglect, or if ordered by a court.
If you (client) are under 12 years of age, your coach may discuss your sessions with your parent or legal guardian. If you are between 12 and 18 years of age, your coach may discuss your case with you parent or legal guardian with your consent. If you are engaging in behavior that your coach believes places you in danger of harming yourself or others your coach will help you to discuss this with your parent or legal guardian.
Your coach may consult or review you case with other clinical therapists with your written permission if needed to improve the quality of your sessions.
All Payments shall be payable as follows: The Client must pay the Charges by money order, cashiers check, or PayPal to the Consultant prior to the start of each session.
By accepting this agreement you are saying that you guarantee payment for services rendered to LC.
Any exercises utilized by Toshia Share are all non denominational and can be enjoyed by anyone, of any religion. Also, The contents of this message, newsletters, and my website including text, graphics, images, and other material are for informational purposes only. Nothing contained in this site is or should be considered or used as a substitute for professional medical or mental health advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never disregard medical advice from your doctor or other qualified health care provider or delay seeking it because of something you have read on the Internet, including on the toshiashaw.com site. I urge you to seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical or mental health condition. In case of emergency, please call your doctor or 911 immediately. The information contained on or provided through my newsletters, emails, webinars, videos, and the toshiashaw.com site is provided on an “as is” basis, without any warranty, express or implied. Any access to this site is voluntary and at your own risk.I am not a doctor and I do not diagnose or prescribe medications or treatments. If you have a serious medical or emotional condition, I will not work with you unless you are also simultaneously in the care of a medical doctor, psychologist, or psychiatrist, as appropriate for the condition involved.